Outfit of the Day #47: Ballet Practice ♥ // hiatus notice




NOTICE! Hi everyone! I made this post yesterday as part of a queue with a few posts that will pop up once in awhile when I'm gone. I actually wanted to write to inform you all that I will be away (again, I know ; o ;) for 7 weeks or so studying in Europe starting this Friday. I may be able to check up on my IMs once in awhile, but I don't think I will have time for blogging during this time. I'm trying to make up for it now with this queue, but I haven't been able to come up with enough looks to be able to line them up daily, as I'm posting now. My posts will be rarer, sorry! 
I might post some previews on flickr before I leave as well as the post links, but the post itself won't be available until certain queued dates. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience and I'll miss you all while I'm gone. :* /end

This post made me incredibly nostalgic, as I took pre-professional ballet for years when I was younger. It became too much of a commitment, but I do miss every now and then. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post! It was super fun to photograph ^ o ^
---
CREDITS 
Hair :: Magika :: Written HUD 1 NEW!
Skin :: amitomo :: blair makeup 3

Dress :: {u.f.o} :: Swan Lake Act 1 - skyblue - xs NEW! @the arcade
Shoes :: {u.f.o} :: Swan Lake Act 1 - practice toeshoes pink NEW! @the arcade

Band :: [monso] :: My Bunny Band Gift - White free
Bunny :: {u.f.o} :: tea party with alice - white rabbit gacha

Pose :: The Muse Poses :: Rumi 6

---
DETAIL 



1 comments:

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com