Outfit of the Day #23: Summer Daze ☎

shown here: Telephone (Yellow)

Hello! Today I decided to change things up a little bit with some furniture accessories and a simple outfit. My days have been getting increasingly laid back and casual. I don't do much at all; I just kind of laze around, browse Flickr, and wait for I-don't-know-what. I always look forwards to each time that one of you guys contacts me or comments or anything (is that kind of sad?) I really love you guys so much~ Thank you for being here. 

Today all my pictures feature Soothe.'s new Telephones  that come in four flower colors, and four neon colors (thank you Meni!) They are so cute; I'm in love! I wish I had these in real life so much. They are the perfect summer accessory for you room; they provide a burst of style and color. To top it off, they're a part of Lazy Sunday, which means they're only 75L$ today until midnight. Go grab them before it's too late!! They will go back to original price of 100L$ soon. 

~~~*~~~
Table Set (1st picture) :: Lemon Terrace :: Table Set :: Group gift
Telephone :: Soothe. :: Telephone (flower series) :: Not free. 75L$ for Lazy Sunday today only. Regular 100L$. NEW!
Skybox :: Lo*momo :: Group gift!

~~~*~~~
Hair :: D!va :: Ange (Cat's Eye) :: Not free. 188L$ for Collabor 88. 
Skin :: <MARIKO> :: Remake (Yura) :: Not free. 300L$ for The Chapter Four (still available in store) or 600L$ for regular Yura. 

Top :: :Moon amore: :: Oh my shirt! Shutup Snow White :: Freebie on the marketplace!
Bottom :: MDL :: Shorts Jeans Dots :: Group gift~
Shoes :: :NuDoLu: :: Mocassins en lin :: The Gallery Gift Shop hunt prize. These are so cute~ 

Bow :: tram. :: petit ribbon :: Gift at the Hair Fair in tram's booth. TODAY is the LAST DAY. Go get it now~
Earrings :: **SIKA** :: Burger Earrings :: No longer available.
Bracelet :: [HANDverk] :: Metal Cuff (Winter is Coming) :: Free group gift.

~~~*~~~ 
Note // I am not currently accepting furniture reviews because I do not own a home! I will only blog about furniture accessories sent to me by my sponsors. Sorry for the inconvenience~ Feel free to send me any fashion items. ^ u ^

shown here: Telephone (Green)

shown here: Telephone (Yellow)

Thank you everyone~ 

{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

2 comments:

  1. awws you looks like you're sitting on the seat of your pants for a call. I love the images! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com