Outfit of the Day #46: First Day of Work! (*≧▽≦)



Hi everyone! I've been going on crazy shopping sprees lately because there's something I need to confess: I'm a shopaholic. I should be going to shopaholic's anonymous. Seriously though, since I'm pretty darn broke, I haven't been able to shop IRL and so I have to satisfy my shopping needs through SL instead, which is a lot cheaper! 

Today's look is inspired by the work-place outfit. I haven't had a real office job before, but I've always imagined having one and going to work all business-casual. Since I'm probably going into research in the future, I'll probably be wearing a white lab coat all day. I might never have a cute cubical job, but that doesn't mean I can't dress up! Hope you enjoy this look ^ o ^

---
CREDITS (*≧▽≦)
Hair :: La-Viere :: Nadine/SawDust
Skin :: amitomo :: blair makeup 3
Lip :: (*ANGELICA) :: your lip gloss #4 sentimental free

Dress :: 2:00PM :: 3D2Y Coming Dress grey stripe
Shoes :: (fd) :: Platform Cuties - Salmon gacha

Bag :: Noodles :: Meg Satchel White 5 gacha
Scarf :: Mr.Poet :: Wide Scarf - mustard free
Clip :: tram. :: retro flower hairpin
Glasses :: [UMEBOSHI] :: Castor Glasses -black- free

Pose :: Le Poppycock :: Studious Set A - None of the above


---
DETAIL (*≧▽≦)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com