Outfit of the Day #48: Eighties Girl ✌



Ciao and salve from Rome! This is the second of my queued posts. Sorry for my disappearance lately! I tried to make more posts before I left but I ended up being much busier than I thought. I really did try though, so I hope you enjoy these remaining posts.

I fell in love with these amazing ice skating shoes at The Secret Store, and I had to have them. They're super adorable with cute polka dots; I wish they made ice skates like this here! They also come with a super cute skating AO! I'm having a super pastel-y phase in both my photos and outfits. It's super feminine and sweet and I'm really liking it. I also just realized that everything here (except for the skin and pose) is from a gacha! Wow, I am truly obsessed. ^ o ^ Okay, hope you enjoy today's outfit. I'll be back from Europe in no time. Kisses! :*

---
CREDITS 
Hair :: D!va :: Giz- topaz
Skin :: <MARIKO> :: remake_yura

Top :: 2PM :: Marine Girls shirt
Skirt :: 2PM :: Popo skirt
Shoes :: The Secret Store :: Ice Skates - Mint Polka gacha

Band :: VCO :: Bonny bunny band gacha
Pet :: .Birdy. :: Foxy Neck Snuggler {biscuit} dipped gacha
Bag :: B.C.C :: mignon wizard school backpack Peach gacha

Pose :: Slash Me Poses :: /me slips on her boots free

---
DETAIL 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com