Outfit of the Day #55: Just Add Color



Hi everyone! I'd like to welcome The Gacha Mania to my list of sponsors. I'm very happy because if you know me, you'd know that I am a gacha fanatic. I'm absolutely obsessed with them and it's reflected in my posts. This event is bimonthly, and there are rows of gacha machines. It's a relatively new event, so I'm sure it's going to develop to be even more amazing! Please go check it out; there are some very lovely items!

I hope you like today's colorful look!

---
CREDIT

Hair :: Magika :: Written HUD 1

Dress :: loveme. :: nini dress <3 shy flower gacha @Okinawa Summer Festival
Shoes :: (TokiD) :: high spring shoes (orange) gacha

Band :: P O/ :: Pure Dream Hair Ribbon /Leaf  gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Pet :: NuDoLu :: Ma petite lapinou - Rose (huggie) rare gacha

Bracelet :: (SH) :: Attention Bracelets - Pink Gold gift NEW! @Totally Top Shelf
Ring :: claMberry. :: bird ring gold gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania

---
DETAIL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com