Photoshoot // Caged Bird ♪


Hello! This is the first of some photo shoots I plan on doing. I've been wanting to take more beautiful pictures, but with my laggy laptop, I haven't really gotten the chance. Today I was inspired by the new Collabor 88 round, so I decided to brave the crashes and go for it! I've kinda been watching too much Supernatural this summer, so I've had angels and demons and whatever on my mind. This lovely hair by Magika is so celestial and beautiful and paired with this adorable *BOOM* ensemble, is absolutely perfect. I hope you enjoy.

---
CREDIT 

Hair :: Magika :: Harmony HUD 1 NEW! @Collabor 88
Outfit :: *BOOM* :: Athena Skirt & Top Nude NEW! @Collabor 88
Band :: [LF] :: Romantic Flower Headband Black gacha
Wing :: Rossa Pera :: Mesh Wings 

---
PHOTOS 

The free bird thinks of another breeze
and the trade winds soft through the sighing trees
and the fat worms waiting on a dawn bright lawn
and he names the sky his own

But a caged bird stands on the grave of dreams
his shadow shouts on a nightmare scream
his wings are clipped and his feet are tied
so he opens his throat to sing.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com