Outfit of the Day #14: Dancing in Fields of Flowers ♡


Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good night. I came up with an outfit earlier today (I realized recently that it takes me hours to make a single post ; ^;)  and took some pictures at D!va. I figured it would be appropriate since I'm wearing D!va's Ange hair from Collabor 88. I've had my eye on it for so long, and I went for it! It's so lovely; I'm going to be wearing it a lot. It took me forever to decide on the color since all of them are so pretty, but eventually I chose Cat's Eye. Do you like it on me? ♡

I took a huge amount of photos. I know I always do, but this time there's even more than usual! The reason is because these poses are so lovely and easy to work with! They make my avatar look great from all angles! They're called Rumi by The Muse Poses. They make me look like I'm dancing or twirling and I love it! I'll be posting all the pictures I took on Flickr and Tumblr, so go look at them please! 

I feel like there should be a more efficient way of posting on several sites, but I'm not that technologically adept, so I type in tags manually for each picture. My poor hands ; ^;. Anyways, enough with my boring words! I hope you like today's look~

P.S. } Usually I go hunting for landmarks for you guys, but posting takes me hours, and I'm tired! I'm only going to post them for items I haven't blogged before. Scroll through older posts to find the landmark, or search the store! 

~~~*~~~
Hair :: D!va :: Ange (Cat's Eye) :: Not free. Lovely && available at Collabor 88. Only 188L$! Price goes up afterwards, so be sure to buy them by the end of the month! New!
Skin :: Mother Goose :: Edith :: Dollarbie
Eyes :: ROZENA :: Afternoon Tea Eyes :: Freebie
Lip :: Eyelure :: Candy Lips :: Subscriber gift, check history; it should be #5.
Nail :: Sen's :: Pastel Nails :: Lovely gift! Fits perfectly, and comes with a multicolor HUD. Find it at Sencha-an's booth at Kiyomizu Mall. You might have to look around a bit, but there are many gifts available!
Eyelashes (1) :: Mother Goose :: Pointed Lashes #1 :: Lucky board!
Eyelashes (2) :: Rosy Mood :: Corner only lashes :: Second floor 0L$ gift!

~~~*~~~
Dress :: WEG :: Alice Another Dress :: No longer available.
Jewelry :: Lazuri :: Classic Pearls Set :: Lovely set that's extremely modifiable! Change pearl color, style, pattern, metal, size, etc etc! Endless possibilities, and it's free!
Shoes :: Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes :: Appleigh Pumps (Nude) :: Not Free, 109L.

~~~*~~~
Poses :: The Muse Poses :: Rumi :: Not free. Amazing 7 pose pack! Each L$75. L$475 full pack. New!

~~~*~~~
*Coral = Currently Available. Mint = No longer available. Free unless indicated.




{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, that is a great hair too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! Happy to know people are reading. ♡
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com