Outfit of the Day #36: Day light, day bright! ☼


Hello everyone! I am posting very late, but I wanted to show you guys this outfit! It's so cute, yes? :) I find that later in the day, there is less lag on servers, so it's easier to take pictures! 

Nostalgia is back, everyone!! I was so happy to know this! Hope you enjoy. ^ u ^

*note: pictures not edited! only components added !

~~~*~~~
STYLECARD 
Hair :: [taketomi] :: kurumi_dippudye1 
Skin :: { hello rabbit! } :: Minah blossom (Vanille) NEW!
Shape :: { hello rabbit! } :: Minah blossom shape NEW!

Top :: NOSTALGIA :: camouflage t-shirt (black) NEW! 
Bottom :: MAKAROONG - 2:00 PM :: NABI short pants gacha rare
Shoes :: (fashionably dead) :: Bossy boots 

Head :: VCO :: Bonny bunny band (rare 2)
Socks :: (fashionably dead) :: bossy boots socks :: free
Bag :: {u.f.o} :: danmuji bag :: no longer available
Tattoo :: NEO** :: puri puri -bad girls NEW! @ the season's story
Bracelet :: [HANDverk] :: metal cuff :: no longer available

Pose :: ROZENA :: neko girl pose_don't hurt me

~~~*~~~





{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com