Outfit of the Day #37: What a Sweet HEART! ♡


Hello everyone! Sorry for I'm busy with many things about { Hello Rabbit ! } as well as so many real life things, which I must prioritize! I also cannot take hi-res photos easily now. I took 30 pictures, all glitched the other day. I don't know what to do. ; ^ ; PiCHi made cutest lace shorts ! I've been meaning to blog for awhile, but I could not take any decent pictures~ Well I hope you enjoy ^ u ^

~~~*~~~

Hair :: Wasabi Pills :: Erika (pancake)
Skin :: not available

Top :: b.c.c. :) :: breakfast at tiffany's knit ( sweet heart) NEW! @ TSS
Bottom :: PiCHi :: EBBA lace shorts NEW! @ Soho Market
Shoes :: beetlebones :: Leeke Doll Shoes (dotted beige) 

Head :: [AUX] :: Purrrfect headband NEW! @ the arcade
Socks :: { Hello Rabbit! } :: Rabbit Stockings (smile c:) NEW! 

~~~*~~~

Grand opening of { Hello Rabbit ! } today. Hope you'll stop by. There is a free gift ^ u ^


{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com