Outfit of the Day #35: Autumn is Here! ♥


Hi guys! I finally was able to take some more pictures without my viewer crashing and dying. Especially with shadows turned on, it goes insane. Even if I manage to fit in a few shots, they are usually glitchy. These pictures took me forever haha (around five crashes D:) ! Hope you enjoy today's look. ^ u ^

New color-code system! Coral = available ; Mint = unavailable ; Orange = free

~~~*~~~
Hair :: Wasabi Pills :: Erika (Pancake)
Skin :: { hello rabbit! } :: Minah Blossom (Vanille) NEW!

Sweater :: ASO! :: +noidea+ Autumn Knit (Gray) :: 50L$ off! NEW! @ TSS
Skirt :: [mon ami] :: Marine High-Waist Mini Skirt :: 1L$ 
Shoes :: fi*friday :: Military Two-Tone Boot :: no longer available

Head :: *MishMish* :: Chipmunk (Attachment) NEW! @ the arcade
Collar :: :pesca: :: Cameo fur collar 1 :: gacha
Tights :: {Sugar Heart} :: Birthday Tights :: GG
Socks :: {fashionably dead} :: Bossy Boot Socks (White) :: free

Pose :: Imeka :: GG

~~~*~~~
thank you momoko, meni!




Lovely autumn fashion! Hope you enjoyed ~ 


{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com