Outfit of the Day #15: A little bit of RAWK ★



Hi guys! I made came up with this look late last night because I couldn't sleep! I decided to add in a little more pizzazz and change it up from the flower scenes in my last two posts. I love it! What do you guys think? It's so casual and comfy-looking. I'm in love with it !

I'm wearing these lovely shoes, a new release called Crickhowell II by Loordes of London. They're currently available at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room for only 60L$! It's a huge steal, so hurry while they last! They're also available in other colors at the store. Gold & Biscuit and Blue & Grey are only 49L$!

I hope you enjoy!

*Coral = Currently Available, Mint = Not Available. Free unless indicated. 

~~~*~~~
Hair :: D!va :: Ange (Cat's Eye) :: Not free. Available for only 188L$ at Collabor 88 until the end of the month. New!
Skin :: Mother Goose :: Edith :: Dollarbie
Eyes :: ROZENA :: Afternoon Tea Eyes :: Freebie
Lip :: Eyelure :: Candy Lips :: Subscriber gift #5 in history.

Top :: HK. :: Loose White Shirt :: No longer available.
Leggings :: [UMEBOSHI] :: Mint Pabu Tights :: Group gift.
Shoes :: Loordes of London :: Crickhowell II (Blue&Gold) :: Not free. 60L$ at Cosmopolitan Sales Room! New!
Socks :: (fashionably dead) :: Bossy Boots Socks :: Free add-ons in several sizes and colors! Pair it with any sneaker or boot that has a larger opening.

Headband :: Auxiliary :: All About Spikes (Copper) :: Endless Summer Hunt gift. 
Glasses :: :Ci Co: :: Rawk Tiger Sunglasses :: Atooly hunt gift! 
Earrings :: undefined lilies :: wing ding (black/silver) :: Group gift!
Ring :: .olive. :: Bow Rings (Black) :: Group gift at SL Fashion Week. 
Clutch :: {{BSD Design Studio}} :: Loveletter B&W Clutch :: No longer available.
Bracelet :: Pure Poison :: Wicki Spikes Bracelets :: Free gift as soon as you enter the store!
Necklace :: Morrigan's Closet :: Owly McOwlerson :: Free hunt gift at The Gallery Gift Shop! New!

~~~*~~~


See how versatile Ange hair is? Same hair, two completely different looks! I love it 


Have a lovely day!

{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com