Outfit of the Day #13: A rose is a rose is a rose


Hi guys ! This post is a little bit late since these dresses came out July 4th, and have been blogged about many times. I couldn't resist though; they are so lovely! I've liked World's End Garden (popularly WEG) forever. It's one of the only stores I've continuously loved since I joined. Seriously though, how can you resist this frilly, flowy dress? To honor the beautiful design (by the lovely Lucia), I even wandered over to the WEG sim for this photo shoot. It's breathtaking there. What's nice about the area is that almost all the flowers and shrubbery displayed are for sale. So if you're decorating your yard, this is the place to go!

The two blue versions of these dresses are on sale at The Gallery Gift Shop for only 200L$, down 50L$ from the regular 250. Grab them while you can! The dress is also available in black at TGGS as a free hunt gift! Four additional colors (the one I'm wearing, a pink version, and two polka dot ones) became available two days ago in store. 

In addition to the dress, I'm wearing a lovely, extremely well made hair called Sylvia by Tameless. They come in three color packs: 16 natural, 16 fantasy, and 16 ombre colors. Each sells for a mere 250L$, and the fatpack of all three goes for 499L$. I love the natural and ombre colors the most. They're truly beautifully made! I'm wearing a natural one in Blonde. It fits flawlessly! It also comes with a lovely color-changeable and tint-able set of three flowers not shown. 


*Coral = Currently Available, Mint = Not Available. Free unless indicated.

~~~*~~~
Hair :: Tameless :: Sylvia (Blonde) :: Not free, available in three color packs (250L each) or a fatpack (499L). New!
Skin :: Mother Goose :: Edith :: Dollarbie.
Eyes :: ROZENA :: Afternoon Tea Eyes :: Free, posted about here.
Lip :: Eyelure :: Candy Gloss :: A sheer gloss that gives lips a nice, plump shape. I love the light, sweet color. Subscriber gift: click the history and choose message #5. 
Lashes :: Mother Goose :: Pointed Lashes #1 :: Lucky board.

~~~*~~~
Dress :: WEG :: Belle Du Jour (Alice Blue) :: Not free, 250L in store. Navy versions on sale at TGGS. New!
Wreathe :: WEG :: Le Jardin de la Fille :: Lovely group gift!
Necklace :: Maxi Gossamer :: Gold Heart Key :: Available in three lengths at Energy Club as a group gift.
Earrings :: Zuri :: Adored Earrings (Ice) :: No longer available.
Shoes :: Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes :: Appleigh Pumps (Nude) :: Not Free, 109L.


~~~*~~~





{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com