Outfit of the Day #6: Little Lady


♡ What's up everyone! It's been a great week for me, and I'm so happy to be able to chill at home. I've had this outfit ready for quite awhile now, but I never really got around to showing you guys. Enjoy!

♡ Sakide had these awesome dresses for the Summer Fashion Festival. There were a ton of wonderful, free dresses at ArisAris; unfortunately, it ended. Sorry guys! I have many other gems to share with you though, so keep reading! Love you all. <3

NOTE: below items all free

---

Skin :: Mother Goose :: Edith :: This is a beautiful skin, and my favorite one right now! It has a lovely teal eyeshadow and sweet coral blush. This version can be found for 1L at the counter. 

Lipstick :: JM:Mai :: Crystal Lip in Morange :: Lucky board item!

Eyes :: ROZENA :: Afternoon Tea Eye :: I LOVE these eyes! They're free at the store. Look for a shelf with similar eyes. Lying on the shelf horizontally should be a box that you can click for these eyes. 

---

Jewelry :: Lazuri :: Classic Pearls Set :: This lovely set has multiple colors you can change with a click. The ones pictured are ivory. 

Shoes :: Lindy Appleigh :: Nude Pumps :: Group gift at the store. You can also purchase them at the marketplace for 89L. There are several additional colors available. 

---

Have fun! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com