Outfit of the Day #7: Urban Girl ❤


♡ Hey guys! I thought I'd try something new: PINK HAIR! I matched it with pink lips and a burst of lime green in the shoes. This outfit really reminds me of what summer's like on a day to day basis. Seriously though, THOSE SHOES. They're fabulous! I'm normally not a big fan of sequins, but the pop of color really puts any otherwise plain outfit together. 

♡ Again, I'd like to emphasize this skin. It's the same one as in the previous post, OOTD#6: the Mother Goose Edith 1L. It's just so perfect for summer with that purple and green eyeshadow. Love. Okay guys, enough of my ranting, enjoy!

---

Skin :: Mother Goose :: Edith :: Posted about in the previous entry.

Lip :: Pink Acid :: Juicy Fruit V2 Lips in Pink Lemonade :: A group gift on one of the counters in the store. It shouldn't be too hard to find!

Hair :: D!va :: Asami Hair (Ruby) :: You can find this on the lucky board at D!va. 

---

Top :: {A+C} :: Baby Sweater Lace :: A group gift at the store! They come with the white cami inside, so don't worry about nude-ness! Haha :)

Bottom :: 7Style :: Up Shorts :: These lovely shorts are at the free section in the store. 

Shoes :: ShuShu :: GLAM AFFAIR heels :: I think these are truly the highlight of any outfit. They're a group gift in the shoe section, which I've linked you directly to. 

---

That's all! A simple, but stylish outfit. Have fun!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com