Outfit of the Day #59: So Many Sweet Things



Hi everyone! I want to welcome ANGELICA and Sweet Thing to my little list of sponsors. I'll be showing you all their lovely, adorable products whenever they become available. Today I have a whole set of Starshine accessories by Sweet Thing at The Gacha Mania. It's only 50L$ a play and you can't go wrong; there's so many cute necklaces, earrings, bracelet, clips and even pastel-colored horns! I'm totally in love with these incredible well made items. I have even more gacha goodies for you! This lovely rose is from VCO, and the bag (I repositioned it; you can do the same by attaching to arm!) is from Zenith. I also have a lovely neck bow from Junbug's gacha. The shoes are an exclusive design by Sweet Thing and they're on sale for 199L$ at The Candy Shop. These vintage floral colors will only be sold until the end of August. Go check them out before this round ends! 
---
CREDIT

Hair :: TRUTH :: Sakura Hair [Light Browns/Red Bears]

Top :: BCC :: Love is You Tshirt Moon Princess A gift
Skirt :: 2PM :: POPO skirt gacha dot blue
Shoes :: .Sweet Thing. :: Flora Creepers - Blue NEW! @The Candy Shop

Neck :: *{Junbug}* :: Satin Bow [Blush] gacha
Clip :: .Sweet Thing. :: Love Rain Hair Clip gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Necklace :: .Sweet Thing. :: Blue Melty Moon Necklace gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Earrings :: .Sweet Thing. :: Blue Melty Moon Earrings gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Bracelet :: .Sweet Thing. :: Starshine Charm Bracelet gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Bag :: =Zenith= :: Leather Handbag (Snow) gacha 
Flower :: VCO :: Romantic Bouquet (ivory rose) gacha 

---
DETAIL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com