Outfit of the Day #69: Lazy Sunday




Hi everyone! I've recently re-discovered Little Bones hair, which I had tried before when the store first started making hairs, but they never fit me quite right... until now. It all started at The Chapter Four, where I fell in love with the Pagan Poetry and Grass Leaf set. I bought a pack and then ventured to the store, which has a paid group with oodles of group gifts. I joined and then set about to play the Two Weeks gacha and Penny won this cute Dip Dye Week One hair for me (tysm Penny <3). I think the thing I like the most about these hairs is the color selection and wide range of dip dyes, roots, and ombre styles. I've been obsessed with these pastelly or root hairs lately, so my (huge) haul from Little Bones was extremely satisfying. The hair is extremely well made, and the only thing I'm kinda iffy about are the hair bases in the ads vs. the hair bases that Nova was lovely enough to provide upon request in store. The Grass Leaf hair, which I hope to show you soon, requires a base at the top, but the provided ones just don't make the cut. I'll figure something out and let you know soon! 

I'm also wearing ANGELICA's new Daily Eyebrows #1: School Girl at The ShowRoom. There's a huge range of colors that range from light to medium tones and they're perfect for anyone who enjoys pastel hair colors but need matching eyebrows. I absolutely hate it when brows are dark and stand out too much from lighter hair, so these were a godsend. Although they work perfectly with ANGELICA skins because they have a no-brow option, they'll be amazing with any no-brow skin. 

The bow tie at the end of my braid is by Pixicat. It's really a bow tie with four cute patterns, but you can attach it anywhere and it'll work perfectly. I love the style and it's super cute to attach to your hair. The poster in the picture frame in the back is by Brixley for The Gacha Mania. I've recently discovered their home items, and I absolutely love it. Go pick it up, as TGM closes in merely three days!

Hope you enjoy ^ u ^

---
CREDIT

Hair :: little bones. :: Two Weeks no.1 DipDye & Fades gacha
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) :: Yoni skin - cream - no brow
Lip :: (*ANGELICA) :: Yoni Loud Mouth Applier #pink (C)
Eyebrow :: (*ANGELICA) :: Daily Eyebrow #1: School Girl #pink-brown SOON~ @TheShowRoom
Tattoo :: ASO! :: Paint Make Cheek 01, 01, Eye 05 gacha

Outfit :: amitomo :: Long T-Shirt & Waist Shirt #5 NEW! @The Chapter Four
Shoes :: VCO :: summer picnic (Summer Shoes - orange) gacha

Bow :: -Pixicat- :: Bow/Tie (Stripes)
Hand :: {Imeka} :: Sweet Ice Cream 08 gacha
Necklace :: Amala :: Rebekah Necklace - Gold gift

---
HOME

Pig :: Schadenfreude :: Pigicorn PiggyWiggy gacha
Narwhal :: BeetleBones :: Arctic Friends Narwhal (candy)
Poster :: [Brixley] :: Framed Poster (hello sunshine) gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Mannequin :: Schadenfreude :: Antique Dress Form gacha

---
DETAIL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com