Outfit of the Day #60: Getting Ready in Style



 Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely, relaxing summer. The reality of school and all its stress is getting back to me as I prepare to leave again in a month. I really want to spend the remainder of my summer totally worry-free and happy. Let's hope I can do it and stop thinking about the future! 

Today I'm wearing some cute gacha goodies. The sunglasses are from Lethal's gacha at The Gacha Mania, which is closing on the 10th of September, so hurry and try your luck before it ends! This cute wallet bag by Pink Acid is also there, and it comes in three adorable colors in addition to several other accessories like a necklace, hand-wallet, headband, and even matching lipstick. VCO has a cute plum tint lip that comes with a lip gloss bottle and brush complete with a pose. It comes in teeth and no teeth versions in a spectrum of cute colors. My shoes are from UFO, and I absolutely adore them. For only 50L$, you can score a cute pair of kitty-ear flats!

The cute neck collar is by .Sweet Thing., and the MONO color will never be sold again after La Metallique Fair, which is open until September 9th. Grab it before it's over!

To those of you who were inquiring about the whereabouts of WAPPEN, I want to let you know that Ducky, the owner, will be setting up store again as soon as possible. When I know, I'll let you know! At that time, you'll be able to grab this cute tank.

I hope you enjoy!

---
CREDIT

Hair :: D!va :: Giz (Type A) Topaz 
Lip :: VCO :: Plum tint <orangered_teeth> gacha

Top :: WAPPEN :: Loose Tank (White) slurl soon!
Bottom :: OVH :: Luv Skirt gift
Shoes :: u.f.o :: toe point flat shoes - navyleo gacha

Glasses :: LC :: 3rd Eye Shades [Tortoise] gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Bag :: Pink Acid :: Biscuit Shoulder Bag - Original/Red RARE gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Neck :: .Sweet Thing. :: Botanica Collar NEW! @La Metallique Fair

---
DETAIL


1 comments:

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com