Outfit of the Day #49: Evening Out ☾


Bonjour! Je suis en France maintenant et c'est tres jolie. C'est vraiment mon reve! Hi everyone. Sorry these posts have been so very sparse. I truly wish I had more time before I left, but the last few days at home were incredibly hectic. I miss SL, but Europe is simply splendid. I'll see you all when I get back! ^ o ^

Recently Xanthe and Zee invited me to join their lovely collection of stores, Nouveaux, which features relatively newer, small stores, but that doesn't hinder their amazing items! It includes Pixicat, Pipit, Moon Amore, The Horror!, LPT, Colorful, etc. They have lovely stores and the area itself is adorable. Please go check it out and appreciate Xanthe and Zee's hard work! P.S. Thanks guys I love you so much ; o ;

Merci beaucoup! Je vous aime~ ^ o ^ <3

---
CREDITS 
Hair :: -LaViere- :: Nadine/Hazelnut
Skin :: amitomo :: blair makeup 2

Dress :: Honey*Soul :: Disco Dress - Jackie - Black NEW!
Shoes :: CHANDELLE :: Shoe Cice #02 - black

Bag :: AMERIE :: Clear Clutch(SAMURAI blue) gift @Creation.jp
Necklace :: Pixicat :: The Rabbit Necklace
Ring :: Pixicat :: The Rabbit Ring
Broach :: ASO! :: Lace Rose Broach (red)
Glasses :: ~ l p t ~ :: Hangover Sunglasses - Black and Gold

Pose :: Pipit :: Essentials free @Nouveaux Hunt

---
DETAILS 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com