Outfit of the Day #17: A Brisk Spring ❀


Hello! Sorry for the late post; I was busy today! So do you see anything different about me? YES, I changed my skin~ I hope you like the change. The skin I'm wearing is called Sora (thank you Isabel), a new release by {Bel}. It's ultra- realistic looking and has so many details up close! It comes in six colors, each with four make-ups. I really love how it looks with eyes closed, since the lid is so realistic! The makeups are lovely; one is pinkish, one purplish, and one brownish (which I'm wearing!) The make-ups are really light, so I like to pair it with a different lip and eyelash. I hope you like it too. ^ u ^

~~~*~~~
Hair :: D!va :: Ange (Cat's Eye) :: Not free. Only 188L$ at Collabor 88. New!
Skin :: {Bel} :: Sora (Milk) :: Not free. Available in six colors, each with four make-ups. Each color is 1000L$, fatpack of all colors & makeups only 3,500L$! New!
Eyes :: ROZENA :: Afternoon Tea Eye :: freebie
Lip :: JM:MAI :: Crystal Lip (Doll) :: Lucky board!
Eyelashes :: Mother Goose :: Pointed Lashes #3 :: Lucky board!

Coat :: Miss Canning :: Winter Coat (Roses) :: Group gift on the right side of the gift wall!
Skirt :: ASO! :: Spring Flower Skirt :: Group gift. Comes with a lovely, matching blouse!
❀Shoes :: VG Explorer :: Explorer (Beige/Camo) :: Old gift, no longer available. Sorry! You can still buy it in store~

❀Stockings :: Lucky Tiger :: Black Cat Stockings :: Not free. 50L prize from B&W Cat Hunt. The hunt is officially over, but you can still find the item on a desk by the entrance. It's a black cat silhouette. There are also other colors available in a Kitten Stockings Gacha, only 15L per play. 
Bow :: tram :: petit ribbon (front M) :: Cutest gift ever! Free at the Hair Fair. It even comes with a HUD that has tons and tons colors you can choose from. Don't forget to look at my Hair Fair tips! New!

Okay that's it! Love you all. ❀

~~~*~~~



{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

1 comments:

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com