Outfit of the Day #19: Sunflowers ❋


What's up everyone! I've been feeling a little tired all day, but I'm excited for this post nevertheless! So I asked people which skin they liked the most out of the few from AMITOMO and MARIKO on Tumblr and Flickr. Thank you to everyone who responded! It was a great help to my decision~ Almost everyone said Yura Skin by MARIKO, so I went for it! I held my breath and watched my lindens tumble away. I'm very happy with it though! I'm also wearing an included freckle #1! So is it nice? ^ u ^ I'll also be purchasing a new hair soon as part of my "makeover" too. I'll post some pics soon because once again, I need your help! Thank you again my lovely readers. You guys are the best. :)

This dress I'm wearing is a new release by Loordes of London (thank you Maja!). It's for the Soho Sample Sale, which is really a big sale indeed, because this dress is only 69L$! What a price. ^ u ^ It's available in four lovely designs: The Rains, Grey Cotton Blend, Sunflowers (Shown), and Orange Dip. Isn't it cute? Another perfect summer design~ Maxi dresses and skirts are so IN right now! I went out the other day in real to buy a few; now I have a second life one to match! You can grab it here before the sale ends.

Does this hair look familiar to you? If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you'd recognize it because I blogged it here! I like it so much that I decided to include it again. It has so many colors that you could really re-use forever and not be tired of it!

~~~*~~~
Hair :: Tameless :: Sylvia (Dark Blonde) ::  Not free, available in three color packs (250L each) or a fatpack (499L). New!
Skin :: <MARIKO> :: Remake (Yura) :: Not free. 300L$ from The Chapter Four, but still available in store. Teeth, puffy eye, and freckle tattoos included. Regular Yura skin also available in two skin tones for 600L$. 
Blush :: .essences. :: Contour Coral Blush :: No longer available

Dress :: Loordes of London :: Pembroke (Sunflowers) :: Not free. Available at Soho Sample Sale for only 69L$~ New!
Shoes :: Mother Goose :: Clothes Pin Sandal :: Free in the back of the store in the bins. ^ u ^

Hat :: {dollle*} :: Summer Sun Hat :: Cute group gift! It has a cute bow in the back. > u <
Necklace :: Maxi Gossamer :: Heart Necklace (Gold) :: Group gift at Energy club!
Earrings :: :+*R*+: :: Ma Mere L'Oye Pierced Earrings :: No longer available

Poses (shown in first image) :: Lavinia Store :: Girl Style [Set A] #2 :: Not free. Cute set of poses~ Only 100L$ for set of 6! Thank you so much Julja. ^ u ^ New!
~~~*~~~

Hope you have a lovely rest of the day. ^ u ^




{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com