Outfit of the Day #2: A Late Winter



I know it's spring soon (this year's Spring Solstice is on March 20th), but I can't help but to grasp onto the beauty of winter! It doesn't snow where I live, so I thought I'd go visit the snowy, wintry side of Second Life!

Isn't this skin beautiful? Mother Goose has such an amazing selection of skins for all seasons! This one is the Hena Skin from the lucky board wall. I also put on some Hush lashes to complete the full eyeliner look.


* * *
Once again, all these items are free, so go get what you want!

Scarf: =Hal*Hina=, this scarf is actually a part of the Hal Hina purple dress set, gift number 4. It's supposed to be an attached cowl neckpiece, but it looked so pretty that I enlarged it to be a cowl scarf. 

Sweater Dress: Zenith, 2012 X-mas gift. It is still available and comes with an adorable, matching mouse headband.

Hungry Hearts Tights: xbordeaux, a gift in the front along with some nice free poses and other various items. I would advise you to wear just the sheer 2 tights because otherwise it will stack.

Shearling Boots: KoKo. These are really nice boots! I wear them with a lot of outfits because they work so well. Grab them here:

---

Skin: Mother Goose Hena Skin. Get it on the lucky board:

Eyes: IKON Lucid "Machine" Eyes. Join the group (free) and click on the group gift poster to receive these stunning eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com