Outfit of the Day #62: Fairytale Alive





Hi everyone! Thanks to Cherie, whose freebie blog loaded with lovely gifts is here, I figured out how to wear this delicate doll head. I love the new look, what do you think?

This is a really simple outfit with only a few components, but I wanted to show you all anyway. This lovely, lovely hair debuted in the Hair Fair 2014 by Ohmai!, but is available now in store. There are several adorable styles with "tweeter" bird attachments and a separate normal one. I loved all of them, but I'm too broke to buy multiple styles. I might have to go back the next time I get some lindens!

The outfit is by offbeat for Okinawa Summer Festival, but it's now in store too. It's a cute gacha with two types: prints and colors. The hat is from another gacha by La Petite Morte which is an old arcade item now in stores. There are several colors and a choker as well, which I'm not wearing here. I love the unique look!

I hope you enjoy!

---
CREDIT

Head :: *COCO* :: DollHeads gift
Hair :: !Ohmai :: Eli [Naturals Pk]
Outfit :: offbeat :: Okinawa Summer festival look 2- color04 gacha
Hat :: La Petite Morte :: The Jasmyne Chapeau - 4 gacha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com