Outfit of the Day #53: Different ☆



Hi guys! I made this outfit yesterday inspired by this super cute hair by TRUTH in honor of their new pastel colors. I don't usually wear pastel hairs, but this was too cute to pass up. I actually kind of like the light and airy look, so I might start wearing them more often! 

The bag I'm wearing is by Pixicat, and it's ultra customizable. It comes with a matching lip color for your avatar, and the lip on the bag is changeable. You can even add edgy lip jewelry! Moon Amore has these new shorts out for the second Gacha Mania round, and they come in a wide variety of cute styles. She also released these adorable shoes awhile ago that also come in a huge selection of colors. 

WAPPEN made this cute tank and knee bandage tattoo, but her store is currently closed. I'll find out what happened and let you know soon!

Hope you like this look that's very different from my usual!

---
CREDIT 
Hair :: TRUTH :: Jinx - pastels free


Top :: WAPPEN :: Loose tank (white)
Bottom :: Moon Amore :: Omg! Shorts NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Shoes :: Moon Amore :: Kawaiiki Shoes 

Bag :: Pixicat :: LipBag nr.4
Band :: 2PM :: Ribbon Band red

Tattoo :: NEO** :: puri puri - bad girls
Knee :: WAPPEN :: bandage knee tattoo1& 2
---
DETAIL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com