Outfit of the Day #52: Our Last Summer ♫



I can still recall our last summer... 

This vintage-looking outfit reminds me of a nostalgic summer. I'm completely in love with WAPPEN's adorable peplum swimsuit and Amala's anklet. They're both so summery and absolutely stylish. I'm obsessed with this outfit, and I hope you'll like it too!

I'd also like to officially welcome WAPPEN and Amala to my little list of sponsors. You can find links to their shops in my sponsors page, which I've just updated. 

---
CREDIT 
Hair :: TRUTH :: Candy - Browns05Fade
Skin :: amitomo :: Dreamy base NEW! @The Dreamer's Factory
Blush :: amitomo :: dreamy blusher @The Dreamer's Factory

Swim :: [::WAPPEN::] :: Aloha Fair summer *pink flower* 

Hat :: {amiable} :: Straw Hat free
Hand :: .Birdy. :: Sushi Kitties - Octopuss Strawberry
Bag :: amitomo :: clutch bag rare1 gacha NEW! @Kustom9
Anklet :: Amala :: The Eleri Anklet - Silver NEW!

Pose :: Pipit :: Mischievous Cutie 2 & 5

---
DETAIL 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com