Outfit of the Day #50: Let's Get Back on Track!



Hi everyone! I'm finally back from my trip to Europe. Italy and France are absolutely amazing and I have so many incredible memories from the weeks I've been gone. I apologize for my absence during this time and I definitely hope you haven't forgotten me! I have a bunch of lovely things to blog that have accumulated up. I hope I can make some cute outfits for you all to enjoy. So that's it, let's get back on track!

---
CREDITS 
Hair :: tram. :: D530 / amber 
Skin :: amitomo :: Dreamy NEW! @The Dreamer's Factory

Top :: -Pixicat- :: Cutout Tie Top (grey)
Bottom :: u.f.o. & BCC :: point damage vintage denim - indigo
Shoes :: NuDoLu :: Derby compense - fleur rouge gacha

Band :: moon amore :: lonely bow - rocker
Necklaces :: Soothe. :: Stone bijou necklace (onyx & turquoise) NEW! @TCF
Bag :: XIAJ :: Elephant bag (cherry)

Pose :: Pipit :: Mischievous Cutie 1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com