Outfit of the Day #33: What a Beautiful Day for GACHA!


Hi guys! I'm trying to get back on schedule my posts. I have so many things to do and so many things to blog!  Sorry if the pictures aren't as high quality. My computer isn't letting me max out my settings without crashing or taking pictures with weird glitches. Anyways, hope you enjoy today's outfit~

Do you love the eye makeup? I know I do! They're part of ASO!'s new paint make up gacha, which came out yesterday at The Chapter Four. They come in bright colors that bring out the eyes~ I think they're the star of this month's TCF. What do you think?

~~~*~~~

Hair :: elikatira :: Studio (Brown 04) :: Not currently available, as elikatira is revamping the system!
Skin :: <MARIKO> :: Yura_remake :: Not free. Cute skin! :) Comes with several tattoos of freckles, puffier eyes, etc.
Make Up :: ASO! :: Painting Make Up (Eye 05, 04) :: Not free. Gacha available at The Chapter Four!

Dress :: *DUCKLING* :: Summer Dress Gacha (Pink) :: Not free. Cute gacha at this lovely store. Hope for the RARE; it includes all the dress colors! Only 45L$ a play.
Shoes :: MAKAROONG/2:00 PM :: RO Flats Shoes (Sheep) :: Not free. Gacha shoes! So cute.

Socks :: +RUI+ :: Mori Girl Aisare Wedge Shoe (Frill Socks) :: LB! Included with wedge shoes!
Phone :: VCO :: bunny phone (pink) :: Not free. Cutest gacha with many bunny phones. ^ u ^
Bracelet :: ASO! :: Pink Leather Bracelet :: Group gift!
Headband :: *G Field* :: Ribbon (Single) Headband - Pearl :: No longer available.

~~~*~~~

That's all for now. Have a beautiful day!




{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com