Blog update complete! ☆

TUMBLR 
What's up everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I've created a TUMBLR. I worked really hard on the layout, and transferring posts took a long time! Please check it out. I hope you guys enjoy, like, reblog, follow, etc. :) I'll be using it simultaneously with this blog. It'll have more pictures for Outfit of the Day's and I'll also be posting other pics from Second Life. This current blog will still hold all style card information, however; Tumblr will just link over. Anyways, please go look  I'm super excited for it! In addition, you can contact me there as well using the ask box. Yay for new contact options!

BLOGGER 
I'll continue to post Outfit of the Day's here, as it's much easier to type in than Tumblr. Tumblr is easier to follow though, so please go look! 
I updated the look of this blog. What do you think? It matches the Tumblr more. Since the layout is "dynamic," I can't add all the fancy-schmancy scripts I did for Tumblr; it's more plain, sorry! Blogger recently introduced +1 and Google+ following options, both of which I've added to the bar on the right side of the blog. Follow my blog if you have Google to keep updated on new posts!

BLOGROLL
The Blogroll (on the right side bar, and on the Nav bar above) has been updated with a new affiliate: SL Freebie Addiction! There's amazing freebie posts there, so please go look. 

That's all for now. Stay updated for another OOTD coming soon~

Much love,
Amelie ♡

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com