Outfit of the Day #56: Beautiful Little Fool

Hi everyone! I hope summer's treating you well. I was having trouble putting together a cute outfit for you guys, but after scrounging for adorable pieces, I came up with a combo that I'm quite in love with! The bag is by Lethal and it's absolutely genius. The gacha consists of several colors of various accessories including a clutch, phone, lip stick, perfume, sunglasses, etc. that can be held separately or with this chic clear bag (the rare prize). It even comes with a pose version which I'm using in these pictures. The assemble is ultra customizable; you can even change the strap color! Go check it out at The Gacha Mania.

I hope you like today's look!

---
CREDIT

Hair :: .Olive. :: The Alice Hair {Lavender} 50L$ limited @FLF

Top :: -Pixicat- :: WideCropTop white
Bottom :: loveme. :: blush me skirt gacha NEW! @The Dreamer's Factory
Shoes :: Beetlebones :: Leeke Doll Shoes dotted_beige

Necklace :: .Sweet Thing. :: SillyBaking Vani Necklace gacha
Band :: {amiable} :: Head Band05 gift
Pet :: C'est la vie! :: Teddy Lamb (black/poor) gacha NEW! @The Dreamer's Factory
Bag :: LC :: Glam Briefcase + other prizes gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania

---
DETAIL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com