Outfit of the Day #72: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ✮



Hi everyone! I came up with this super fun idea inspired by the latest Collabor88 round, Miami Electric! To be honest I'm not loving these pictures but I've been lacking inspiration lately, so it's the best I could pull out. I do love these outfits though! I've been meaning to show you all some items, so I'm glad I have the chance to here!

Both of these hairs are new releases by Sweet Thing, which recently began making hair. There's several quirky, unique styles in a broad range of colors ranging from your good ol' brunette and blonde to gothic and fantasy. I love the colors! Mari, on the left, is available at The Big Show, and Mandy, on the right, is available at Fit for a Princess. 

The skirt on the left is by The Secret Store for Collabor88; I love the flamingo patterns and the cute reinterpretation of the classic peplum skirt. It's so cute and so perfect. The jacket on the right is by u.f.o and I knew I had to have it the moment I saw it. I've never seen jackets quite like this in SL before; not only are the patterns fun and lively (which is my favorite thing about the 80s!), but the hung-on-the-shoulders look is too cute. 

Hope you enjoy!


---
LEFT ✮


Hair :: .Sweet Thing. :: Mari Hair C - Blonde NEW! @The Big Show
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) :: Yoni Skin - cream - no brow 
Eyebrow :: (*ANGELICA) :: Daily Eyebrows #1 School Girl #mint NEW! @The ShowRoom
Lip :: (*ANGELICA) :: Yoni Loud Mouth Applier #pink

Top :: WAPPEN :: Loose Tank (pink)
Skirt :: The Secret Store :: Annette Peplum Skirt - Flamingo Party NEW! @Collabor88
Shoes :: Tee*fy :: Chelsea Boots (mint) gacha NEW! @The Arcade

Bag :: *MishMish* :: The Polar Sleepbag (white/mint) gacha
Band :: Moon Amore :: lonely bow - fruity 
Hand :: {Imeka} :: Sweet Ice Cream 01 {Colorful} RARE gacha
Pet :: .Birdy. :: Pocket pet {Bunny} cream gacha

---
RIGHT ✮


Hair :: .Sweet Thing. :: Mandy Hair - Gothic NEW! @Fit for a Princess
Skin :: amitomo :: Dreamy Skin - base
Lip :: VCO :: Hee_lip_tattoo (pink tint) gacha

Dress :: PiCHi :: MATHILDA Strapless Dress [bandage fuchsia]
Outer :: u.f.o :: liverful blouson jacket - vintage flower NEW! @Collabor88
Shoes :: fashionably dead :: Sneakers - 3- Cats 2 gacha

Bag :: NuDoLu :: Sac retro des chaines - Beige 1 gacha
Band :: Moon Amore :: lonely bow - dots
Glasses :: [LCKY] :: Peeks Glasses 5L$
Sock :: Y & R :: woolen socks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com