Outfit of the Day #54: Just Another Day~




Hi everyone! We've reached the 54th Outfit of the Day, and 54 is my favorite number. For this special occasion, I decided to take some pretty landscape pictures. Quite honestly, they're not that interesting, but I wanted to try and make this post a little bit special other than my usual portrait pictures to show off outfits. Hope you enjoy!
Almost all these items are gacha ones, but the hair, by Due, is actually a half-price item at The Chapter Four. It's super cute and only 125L$. I recommend the Vitamin Pack, which includes a selection across the various color packs. It's 140L$, but I always get the essentials collection because I love both blondes and browns. ^ o ^
---
CREDIT

Hair :: [Due] :: Tammi Vitamin Pack NEW! @The Chapter Four

Outfit :: Amitomo :: Summer School Uniform gacha NEW! @Okinawa Summer Festival
Shoes :: (fd) :: Bossy Boots - Floral Cream + Pink gacha

Neck :: C'est la vie :: gamaguchi leather brown gacha tysm Larcoco!
Pet :: +Half-Deer+ :: Itty-bitty pygmy goat lovestruck gacha NEW! @The Dreamer's Factory
Bag :: B.C.C :: mignon wizard school backpack navy gacha

---
DETAIL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com