Outfit of the Day #41: Rain, rain, go away! ☂



Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I've been making outfits and trying to blog them quickly to make up for all the lost time when I was absent. ; o ; I think I've gotten better at photos, right? My computer crashes less now; SL must have made some nice updates when I was away haha. So lately I've been shopping at the Arcade like a true shopaholic. The gacha addiction is real; some things never change ☺ 

---
CREDIT 

Hair :: Clawtooth :: Boardwalk breeze_girl next door NEW! @The Arcade
Skin :: amitomo :: blair makeup 2
Lip :: *ANGELICA :: your lip gloss 8 sheer NEW! free

Top :: {u.f.o} :: bohemian islet dress_rosie
Shorts :: PiCHI :: EBBA lace shorts white
Shoes :: ASO! :: Rainboots french grey NEW! @The Arcade

Bag :: Tee*fy :: The Unusual Bags toothset_pink  NEW! @The Arcade
Pet :: MishMish :: Chipmunk attachment
Tattoo :: NEO** :: knee tattoo band black & white 2
Umbrella :: *BOOM* :: rain no rain umbrella gacha (outside)

Pose :: Flash Friendly Poses :: seraphim turns two 2

---
DETAIL 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com