Outfit of the Day #34: Late at Night ☾


Hello everyone! I've been going crazy buying Arcade items. I bought so many of each item from tee*fy, and also other items from B.C.C. (three toast?!) and oh so much. I hope you like. ^ u ^

Sorry, my freebie diggers! no free items in this post. :(

~~~*~~~
Hair :: D!va :: Tomoko 2 (Black Amber) 
Skin :: { hello rabbit! } :: Minah Blossom Skin (Vanille) NEW!

Dress :: tee*fy :: Aurora Nightdress (Little hearts) NEW! @ the arcade
Shoes :: (fashionably dead) :: Platform Cuties (Salmon) NEW! @ the arcade

Mask :: tee*fy :: Sleepy Polarbear Sleeping Mask NEW! @ the arcade

~~~*~~~

more arcade goodies soon! have a good day! :)





{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com