Outfit of the Day #31: Sahara ☆


Annyeong! Today I have a quick, simple outfit for you guys. I am leaving tomorrow, so I won't be here for three weeks! I will have a few posts lined up for you guys that will be posted automatically during the time I am gone. They will be quick blurbs, because I don't have much time right now. ^ u ^ 

Once again, I will be posting any trip updates/pictures and other tidbits/blurbs on my tumblr. Please follow! ^ u ^ You should also keep an eye on my flickr, where I will also post pictures~ Now you are all equipped with your dose of Sweet Fashion, even if I am not able to log in! <3

Yesterday I visiting *DUCKLING*, a relatively new store. Ducky has so many cute clothing and gachas for you! I bought this cute t-shirt for only 16L$, and I even met Ducky! She's very sweet and kind. Please support her store. ^ u ^

~~~*~~~
Hair :: tram. :: A330 Hair :: Old group gift.
Hair Add-on :: tram. :: Pigtails for C601 Hair (Maroon) :: Not free. I wanted to buy the actual C601 hair too, but it is so expensive (350L$), so I just got add-ons haha. They work okay with some other hairs, but it's best matched as originally intended. The add on is 150L$. 
Eyelashes :: Mother Goose :: Pointed Lashes #1 :: Lucky board.

Top :: *DUCKLING* :: White tee :: Only 16L$! Several colors available. So cute!
Shorts :: Berries Inc. :: Shorts! :: Opening gift! NEW!
Shoes :: VG Shoes :: Explorer Beige/Camo :: Not free. Includes a texture-changeable socks HUD! 150L$.

Headband :: *G Field* :: Ribbon Headband (Black) :: No longer available.
Belt :: JPK Village :: Leather Belt :: Available at Beginner's luck for free!
Tattoo (Leg) :: MAKAROONG ! :: Hug Me :: No longer available.
Tattoo (Face) :: LeMomo :: I Luv You Blush :: Not available. Please visit her store for cute skins and free make up gifts! (Thank you Julja ^ u ^ )

~~~*~~~



{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com