Outfit of the Day #29: Little Excursion & COLOR challenge !


Hello everyone! Today me and Julja did a COLOR CHALLENGE! We each chose two colors and made our entire outfit of those two colors alone. She chose mint and purple; I chose green and yellow! It was kind of difficult to choose only items with these colors, and I probably could have done a better job, but we ended up matching nicely! Our outfits looked summery and adventurous, so we decided to go on a little excursion into the woods~ 

My views haven't been climbing up as quickly as in the past few weeks. If there's something I'm doing wrong, or if I'm doing something right, please let me know! I love your feedback always! :) Help me stay on track. ^ u ^

Okay, hope you enjoy~

~~~*~~~
Hair :: elikatira :: Studio (Blonde 02) :: Not free. 75L$ / 84L$ Essentials.
Skin :: AMITOMO :: Blair (Makeup #2) :: Not free. 600L$ fatpack.
Eyelashes :: Mother Goose :: Pointed Lashes #1 :: Lucky board.
Freckles :: LeMomo :: Berry Freckles on my face :: Gift celebrating grand opening! There are many cute makeups for you! (Thank you Julja. <3) NEW!
Arm Tattoos :: ASO! :: Body Stamp Native :: Not free. These are available at The Chapter Four gacha room. They are so cute! I love them all. They are only 30L$ per play. What a deal! (Thank you Meni!) NEW!

Dress :: ASO! :: Summer Dress (Grass Natural) :: Not free. Available at The Chapter Four in the gacha room for only 60L$! (Thanks Meni > u <) NEW!
Shoes :: In Her Shoes :: Sneakers (Peaches and Green) :: Free~ 

Bow :: tram. :: petit ribbon (front M) :: No longer available.
Ring :: Arduenn Schwartzman :: Ring Pop :: Cute free gift on the marketplace. Click components to change color! The candy of my childhood haha...
Bag :: Nostalgia :: Tote Bag (Bird) :: Lucky board gift! So cute. <3 There are many styles available. (Thank you nosanta!)
~~~*~~~



>>>> So now, I challenge YOU to the COLOR CHALLENGE. Make an outfit with two colors only! Show me what you come up with! ^ u ^ <<<<


{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com