Happy Birthday Sachi!


I just wanted to let you guys know that it's Sachi's (owner of Adam n Eve) birthday! As we all know, usually birthday girls get presents, but in this case, Sachi was generous enough to give out a present! These lovely stockings are available in two colors, pink and white, TODAY ONLY! So go and grab it! Don't forget to wish Sachi a happy birthday. You can find the stockings here

~~~*~~~

Other items:
Skin :: Mother Goose :: Edith :: Dollarbie
Hair :: D!va :: Mana (Type A, Cat's Eye) :: More than 15000 group members gift! I love this hair~
Bra & Panties :: INSOLENCE :: Valentine's Day Gift :: Free on the marketplace!
Shoes :: TaraShoes :: Empire Charlotte Pumps (Green) :: No longer available.

~~~*~~~

{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com