Outfit of the Day #74: L'atelier



Hi everyone! Sorry there hasn't been a new post the past few days; I've been busy with a few things in real life. As the beginning of the new school year rapidly approaches (again), things will only get more and more hectic. I'll be gone again next weekend, but I'm here for now. That being said, I do have a whole list of things to show you all and I'll try my best to fit them in as soon as I can. With The Gacha Mania and KUSTOM 9 here, there are too many things to blog, but so little time. 

See below for furniture credits!

Today's makeup is from (*ANGELICA), which is a sponsor of The Gacha Mania. Lindsay has two truly amazing gachas out: Milky Lip and Clear Eyes. As always, they are flawless and I'll definitely be wearing them often. Both have rare options but honestly, they're all so pretty that any prize is a win! 

If you remember The Mint Condition's cute foxes from last round's TGM, you'll recognize the new wolf babies! This time around there are rezzable versions in the gacha and they're all animated! Some have cute outfits and they're all adorable. These shoes are from / traum / (whose owner, maka, I had the pleasure of meeting!) They come in many patterns and all with a color-changeable sock HUD. I always need new shoes, so I'm loving these. 

This jacket is from NS by the lovely Nani Soulstar. I love the color selection and the cute paint stains at the bottom. It comes in a shirt and no-shirt option. so there are infinite possibilities for your outfit! I really love the casual look and denim jackets are classics! 

The pose of the first picture is new from KUSTOM9 by Kirin. I've always loved Carolina's poses because they're only 25L$ each and always great quality. I never get any weird glitches or hand movements with her poses; they're crucial if you're a blogger or just a fan of picture-taking in SL! 

Hope you enjoy!

---
CREDIT

Hair :: [LeLutka] :: CADENCE Hair - Bournville NEW! @Collabor88
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) :: YONI Skin - cream - dk brow
Lip :: (*ANGELICA) :: Milky Lip #natural (t) gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Eye :: (*ANGELICA) :: Clear Eyes #azure rare gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Paint :: LeMomo :: ArtMess #1, #3

Top :: NS :: Mesh Denim Jacket with Shirt - light blue
Skirt :: :pesca: :: cotton lace skirt white 
Shoes :: / traum / :: Stich vintage washing slip gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania

Pet :: .TMC. :: Wolf Babies - Sleepy Wolf gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Bag :: [BUC] :: "Pink" Dillinger Duffle Bag gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania

Pose :: Kirin :: Asuka Pose 3 NEW! @KUSTOM9



Today I also have a few furniture selections for you; TGM always has such a great variety of things and this round is just oh-so-cute. This Dillinger Duffle Bag actually is not a furniture piece, but I had my hands full and it looks totally adorable rezzed on the ground. It's by DUC and comes in a great variety of colors. The robot, succulent jars and watering can are by MotiAme and they're too cute for words. This is such an adorable idea and I'll definitely be keeping these around photo shoots; they're a great addition to any room. 

---
HOME

Watering Can :: [MotiAme] :: gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Succulent Jars :: [MotiAme] :: white, cream gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Garden Robo :: [MotiAme] :: white NEW! @The Gacha Mania

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com