Outfit of the Day #70: Reach for the Stars ☆彡




Hi everyone! Today I have a special post for you all! These pictures were so much fun to take and I hope you enjoy! 

This skin, Suzy, is a special VIP Group Gift from (*ANGELICA). It's an exclusive honeypink tone complete with two eyebrow options, no-brow option, teeth version, and even slink appliers and Glassy Eyes! I absolutely love the soft look of the skin and it's a steal because I'm sure there's more gifts to come.

My outfit and spaceship are from The Secret Store's set at The Arcade, and the helmet is from BOOM. I love the two sets; they're super well made and so cute for your space traveling needs. The cute bunnies are from Pixicat; Areve does it once again! I absolutely love these cute space pets floating around your avatar! 

---
CREDIT ☆彡

Hair :: little bones. :: Two Weeks no. 2 - pastels gacha
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) :: SUZY :honeypink: coco brow gift NEW!
Lip :: Shy Girls :: gift
Eye :: (*ANGELICA) :: GLASSY EYES #pink gift NEW!

Outfit :: The Secret Store :: Retro Space Suit - Noa gacha NEW! @The Arcade
Shoes :: The Secret Store :: Laureline Boots - Pink gacha NEW! @The Arcade

Helmet :: *BOOM* :: Space Cadet Helmet -v1- (bubblegum) gacha NEW! @The Arcade
Vehicle :: The Secret Store :: Space Rocket 2000 - Noa gacha NEW! @The Arcade
Pet :: -Pixicat- :: Space.Companion (BunnyBrown) gacha NEW! @The Arcade

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com