Outfit of the Day #45: Hazy Dawn ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀


Hi everyone! Today's outfit has a few items I've already blogged in the past, but I really wanted to show you all this lovely freebie dress by Tee*fy as well as this amazing mesh body. The dress comes with a texture HUD with a ton of color options that are all so cute. You only have to pay the group fee of 50L$ to get it. 
It turns out that mesh bodies became popular while I was away, especially the Wowmeh body. It's currently unavailable (to my disappointment) but had before become a norm, almost like Slink mesh hands and feet. This particular mesh body, by The Mesh Project, is still in beta version, but the great thing is that it's free! It difficult, impossible in most cases, to match the skin color with your own regular SL head without using their mesh heads and custom skins, but I'm too in love with my skin & avatar to switch now. I can see why mesh bodies are popular though; they look flawless and much more realistic! Go try it out. Chances are you won't use it much unless you buy the head and skin (body, feet, and hands are free) because it doesn't match well, but it is indeed a novel and interesting experience!

In other news, I've been working on updating my blog look all day today. I'm obsessed with personalizing and embellishing, so I tried to do something feminine and cute, yet minimal and clean. Let me know what you think. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

---
DETAIL
Hair :: [ 69 ] :: SMINC - Mocha
Skin :: amitomo :: blair no makeup
Body :: #TheMeshProject (BETA) :: Body_(f) free

Dress :: Tee*fy :: Galina Dress group gift

Bag :: {u.f.o} :: rhea saffiano bag brown gacha
Camera :: amitomo :: Vintage camera <Tartan red> wood gacha
Band :: 2PM :: May ribbon band RARE
Pet :: .Birdy. :: snow cub group gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com