Outfit of the Day #42: Inspiration ✮



Hi everyone! So sometimes between shopping sprees and fashion events I kind of lose inspiration for new outfits to blog. Oftentimes I just need one more piece to be able to put together a new look. Yesterday, I was having a lot of trouble and I needed a perfect hair to piece everything together. Fortunately, with my depleted bank account, I was able to scour some gacha yard sales and eventually find this beautiful gem of a hair! It's no longer up for sale, but you might be able to find it at one of these gacha yardsales. (Thanks Seraphim blog for this lovely list!) +Spellbound+ also has many other incredibly adorable, well-made hairs to choose from; the link's below!

Without further ado...

---
CREDITS 

Hair :: +Spellbound+ :: Morrigan_vintage blonde roots
Skin :: amitomo :: blair
Tongue :: +Natural+ :: Cute_tongue K gacha

Top :: Luas :: Cute Top London
Pant :: MAKAROONG! :) :: Fairy High West Pants 
Shoe :: fi*fridays :: Military Boot Women

Bag :: B.C.C. :: mignon wizard school backpack navy gacha
Ear :: .aisling. :: Ears - Fox - Cute /light/ NEW! @the arcade
Sock :: (fd) :: socks for bossy boots_gray free

Pose :: Flash Friendly Poses :: subscriber gift 2
---

Thanks for reading ^ o ^

P.S. I'm also looking for sponsors right now, either STORE or EVENT are ok! Just IM, notecard, comment, or contact me on any of my social media sites if you're interested. I put a lot of time & effort into my posts, so I hope I can do the job right~ <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com