Outfit of the Day #30: Aurora Borealis


Hallo! How is everyone doing? ^ u ^ Today Lissa and I had a photoshoot in a beautiful place with a view of an aurora borealis! Only in second life can you see one in daytime with clouds hahaha. Isn't it pretty though? There's not much to say today, except that I will be using Tumblr a lot over the next month. Today I posted a quick outfit there, which you can see here. Please follow me, because I will post second life updates as well as photos of my real world trip in august there! I already contacted all of my sponsors, so please know that I will be unavailable from August 8th - 28th. I will miss you all very much while I am gone. When I return, I will have many posts for you to make up for lost time!

I will be posting until the last minute, though. I am very dedicated to you all; I hope you will not forget me!!  

~~~*~~~
Hair :: elikatira :: Studio (Blonde 04) :: Not free. 75L$ / 84L$ Essentials.
Hair Add-on :: tram. :: Pigtails for C601 Hair :: Not free. I wanted to buy the actual C601 hair too, but it is so expensive (350L$), so I just got add-ons haha. They work okay with some other hairs, but it's best matched as originally intended. The add on is 150L$. 
Skin :: AMITOMO :: Blair (Makeup #2) :: Not free. 600L$ fatpack.
Eyelashes :: Mother Goose :: Pointed Lashes #1 :: Lucky board.
Lip :: *CUPCAKES :: Freestyle Lip Stain #1 :: Free available at Free*Style

Dress :: MoDANNA :: My little french dress :: No longer available ; ^ ;
Shoes :: fi*friday :: Military Boot (Unisex) :: Cute group gift for women and men!! ^ u ^

Bow :: tram. :: petit ribbon (front M) :: No longer available.
Bag :: Nostalgia :: Tote Bag (ice rabbit) :: Lucky board gift! So cute. <3 There are many styles available. (Thank you nosanta!)
Ring :: .olive. :: Bow Ring :: Group gift at SL Fashion Week!
Socks :: (fashionably dead) :: Bossy Boots Socks :: Free add-ons in several sizes and colors! Pair it with any sneaker or boot that has a larger opening.
Glasses :: Dimbula Rose :: Choco Glass (A) :: Cute group gift that comes with other chocolate products! 
Bear :: Damien Fate :: Friendship Bear (2012 Edition) :: Gift for your friends on marketplace!

Location :: Just outside of *MY UGLYDOROTHY !

~~~*~~~



Don't forget to follow my Tumblr. ^ u ^

{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com