Outfit of the Day #27: Countryside Lovely! ♡


Hello everyone! Hope you're having a good day. ^ u ^ Today The Chapter Four, which I've been waiting for a whole month, finally opened! I was so excited this morning, for good reason too! This round is great~ There are amazing furniture items by *ionic* (lakua arriaga) and absolutely lovely clothing by ASO! (thank you Meni!), *PEACH*, :NuDoLu:, Taketomi, .Tokame., etc. I found so many things I loved. My favorite by far, however, are the ASO! Summer Dresses. They come in gacha-form with 12 amazing patterns and 3 rares. They are so cute and stylish! I love them so much that I might show you guys a few other ones soon. ^ u ^ To top it off, it is only 60L$ a play!! What a steal, right? :) Hop on over and grab your own adorable Summer Dress too!

Kate and I had an awesome photo shoot at her beach house today. We took a lot of FUN pictures, so I'm really excited for the post~ Please look forwards to it; I know I am! ^ u ^

I hope you enjoy today's look! 

~~~*~~~
Hair :: ChiChickie! :: Melanie (Ash) :: Subscriber gift! Comes with the lovely color-changeable straw hat shown! There are many textures to choose from, or you can tint it yourself! NEW!
Skin :: AMITOMO :: Blair (Makeup 2) :: Not free. 600L$.
Eyelashes :: Mother Goose :: Pointed Lashes #1 :: Lucky board
Lip :: *CUPCAKES :: Freestyle Lip Stain #1 :: Free available at Free*Style

Dress :: ASO! :: Summer Dress (Rare Denim) :: Not free. Available at The Chapter Four in the gacha room for only 60L$! NEW!
Shoes :: S@BBIA :: Flower Pumps :: Lucky board item with 5 color changes in HUD! :) Get lucky!! 

Earrings :: *VERSHE* :: Cinnabun Dangles :: Free gift as soon as you enter the door! So cute, right? :)
Socks :: +RUI+ :: MORI Girl Aisare Wedges :: Lucky board. It's part of a wedge doll shoe set in lolita style. Very cute, but I am wearing only the socks. ^ u ^
Drink :: poche :: Summer Drink (Cola) :: Free in store~

~~~*~~~


A simple summer outfit~ Hope you enjoyed. 

{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com