Outfit of the Day #21: A Day at the Beach! ☀


Hello everyone~ How are you all doing? I'm enjoying summer! Yay~ I decided to do something summery and fun! I've been bored all day and there are no warm beaches where I live, so I thought why not go somewhere warm in second life? I'm so happy that a few of you added me on second life. We should talk sometime okay? ^ u ^ Please add me if you haven't yet! I love hearing from you guys; it seriously brightens my day~ You are all so awesome! Don't hesitate to shoot me a message or a friend request or even just a quick note. Love you guys always. 

See this cute bikini? I couldn't believe it was a group gift when I saw it! It's free at ASO! Meni has an adorable bikini line for affordable prices, and she even set out this gift~ It's very well made and so cute! Swim shorts in the same pattern are also available as a group gift for men! Thank you so much Meni! Don't forget to wander around the sim because it's adorably decorated and super cute. Have fun looking around! :)

There are a lot of freebies in todays outfit. I hope you enjoy! ^ u ^ 

~~~*~~~
Hair :: elikatira :: Garden (Blonde 07) :: Not free. Ah this is so cute! I forgot to tell you guys yesterday that it includes a color-changeable headband and hair ties. 66L$ for one color spec, 75L$ for Essentials Collection.
Skin :: <MARIKO> :: Remake (Yura) :: Not free. 300L$ for one skin tone The Chapter Four, 600L$ per two regular skin tone.
No makeup, au naturel!

Swim :: ASO! :: Hawaiian Bikini :: Cutest group gift ever!
Shoes :: tram :: Carnation Flats (Mint) :: Group gift in store! Available also in black and light pink~

Bow :: pr!tty - [tea.s] :: Cutiepie Bow (Vintage) :: Free gift at the Hair Fair~ Also available Sailor, pink, and a recolorable version! [tea.s] makes a lot of very cute accessories like necklaces and rings, as well as poses!
Necklace :: undefined lilies :: Teensy Clutter (Gold) :: Group gift! It also comes in silver. So cute~
Ring :: BLEU :: FantaSea 4 finger Ring :: Free gift on the market place! So cute.
Bag :: *N* :: Summer Tote :: Adorable hunt gift for The Gallery Gift Shop!
Tattoo :: chocolate atelier :: Free Bird Tattoo :: Hunt gift for TGGS. So versatile and adorable~

Ice Cream :: Label Motion :: My Summer Ice Cream :: Amazing group gift. Includes four sweet poses. I love this so much! ^ u ^
~~~*~~~


That's all for now. Please keep in touch. > u < 
IM : AmelieSeul


{ P.S. }I would love to review any of your fashion products, and I'm currently open to be an official blogger for your shop or event. Just contact me. Kisses !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com