Outfit of the Day #75: Hiyomi-chan! ☆



Hi everyone! Yesterday I did a super cute photo shoot with the adorable Hiyomi-chan. We were celebrating the adorable new items at The Gacha Mania and KUSTOM9

I've already shown you the (*ANGELICA) items from The Gacha Mania, but they're so lovely I couldn't help but want to show you again! This time around I am wearing the CHOP version of the lips. I love it because it's natural looking... yet with such cute colors! I'm wearing the azure eyes again, and they're so lovely I don't think I'll be taking them off at all.

This lovely sweater is by [MotiAme] for KUSTOM9. I was debating whether or not to get it but I fell in love at first sight so I ultimately gave in. I'm glad I did! It's so well-fit and so cute. This hat is by Lethal Couture for The Gacha Mania. There are two types per each cute pattern: front and back. I edited mine and moved it around, though. 

Hope you enjoy! 
Please find Hiyomi-chan's credit here.

---
CREDIT

Hair :: *Milk* Hair :: Girl About Town - Blonde 
Eye :: (*ANGELICA) :: Clear Eyes #azure gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Lip :: (*ANGELICA) :: Milky Lip_chop #apple gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania

Top :: [MotiAme] :: Sweater - Red NEW! @KUSTOM9
Bottom :: [mon ami] :: marine high waisted mini skirt navy
Shoes :: -ATTIC- :: Doccish boots Marroon 

Bag :: =Zenith= :: Fox Head Bag gacha
Hat :: LC :: 5 Panel Hat [dotty navy] gacha NEW! @The Gacha Mania
Socks :: (fd) :: Bossy Boots Socks - Gray free



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com