Outfit of the Day #51: Lovely Stroll ♥


Hi everyone! Hope you're having a lovely Friday. I made this outfit with Parisian inspiration. As I was walking in the beautifully paved streets of Paris admiring the antique architecture and boutiques, I saw a lot of delicate and feminine clothing. Everything was fancy, but casual. I loved the light fabrics and general color scheme. 

Hope you enjoy!

---
CREDIT 
Hair :: Clawtooth :: Very Very Hair Fair - wheat 
Skin :: amitomo :: Dreamy base NEW! @The Dreamer's Factory
Top :: u.f.o :: breezy off-shoulder blouse white
Bottom :: 2PM :: NABI shorts neat flower
Shoes :: (fd) :: cutout flats gray gacha

Necklace :: ASO! :: Traveling necklace gold
Bag :: =Zenith= :: Leather Handbag (Snow) gacha
Crown :: Ambrosia :: Rose Corolla pure_rose NEW! @Okinawa Summer Festival

Pose :: Pipit :: Blogger Essentials 9

---
DETAIL 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com