Outfit of the Day #64: Sister Sleepover



Hi everyone! After running low on inspiration for quite awhile, I came up with this "Princess Sleepover" theme with the lovely Penny Decor. For her adorable outfit's credits, click here. The idea is that she's the younger sister photobombing the older sister's cutesy photo shoot. I absolutely love the theme and I think it turned out pretty well, given that I kept crashing over and over again. Penny was so patient with my annoying laptop (haha). I hope you enjoy today's post!

I showed you this lovely ANGELICA skin awhile ago, and to my surprise and delight, there's a new Eyeshadow & Nail pack as well called Dolly Pink Make Up Kit. It's only 40-70L at The Dressing Room Fusion for a limited time. Pick it up before it's too late!

---
CREDIT

Hair :: Magika :: Dots HUD 1 NEW!
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) :: YONI Skin - cream NEW!

Eyeshadow :: (*ANGELICA) :: Dolly Pink Makeup #princess NEW! @TDR

Top :: (Milk Motion) :: Queen tee - white free
Bottom :: <may> :: W star skirt
Shoes :: .Sweet Thing. :: Flora Creepers - Violet NEW! @The Candy Shop

Bag :: u.f.o :: moon light bag - cloud - purple
Crown :: Enfant Terrible :: Crown Eggshell gacha
Mask :: Tee*fy :: Sleepy Polar Bear Sleeping Mask gacha
Wing :: ~l p t~ :: Chibi Wings -Lilac
Neck :: JunBug :: Satin Bow [Ivory] gacha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com