Outfit of the Day #44: Summer Afternoon ☁



Hope you all had a lovely day! Sorry for the late post; I've been quite busy today~ I've been gacha hunting lately because I'm itching to shop but have so little lindens. I picked up these funny and cute pizza print sneakers earlier from Fashionably Dead's booth at the Arcade. They're super cute and oh-so stylish. The adorable bunny (he reminds me of my own pet bunny~) is animated and by Birdy. He was available awhile ago in March at TCF, but you can still find him at the Birdy store! ^ o ^

See anything different in my pictures? Hint: look on the bottom right corner. I added a cute bunny signature logo so you can always identify my pictures (haha)! I think it's cute, what do you think? 
---
CREDITS 
Hair :: D!va :: "Daisy" type A_Amber
Skin :: amitomo :: blair makeup 1

Top :: NOSTALGIA :: Camouflage t-shirt green
Skirt :: :minimade: :: high waisted skirt blue
Shoes :: fashionably dead :: Sneakers 28 pizza NEW! @the arcade

Tattoo (left) :: NEO** :: knee tattoo 7 sins_black free
Tattoo (right) :: NEO** :: knee tattoo - band - piggy
Bag :: COCORINI :: RoyBag orange
Band :: VCO :: Bonny Bunny Band (RARE2) gacha
Bunny :: .Birdy. :: Spring Babes - Bunny - Fudge gacha

Pose :: tram :: gift pose 13 
---
DETAIL 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com